Thursday, April 30, 2009

D to the E to the LICIOUS...



Delicious is one of my tastiest new web finds... by the way, Fergie, T to the A to the STEY is incorrect! Maybe Fergie should use Delicious to bookmark Merriam-Webster online.

I recently opened an account and am so psyched to have all of my fave websites in one location. Because it's social and you can browse other people's tags, I have far better success using Delicious to find cool websites than by using a regular old search engine because you can see what websites people have actually listed as notable. I have already found tons of uses at work for websites that I have found on Delicious... free online stuff, notable libraries, program ideas. All I can say is that this website is appropriately named and I am in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment